Because I regularly come into contact with newborns and small children, and also because my studio is in my home, I take COVID-19 precautions seriously. These guidelines have been adapted from best practices outlined by leading industry professionals.
This page will be updated as necessary as updates are issued by the CDC and local public health department. I am committed to providing the safest environment I can for all of my clients.
- Sessions are limited to the subjects being photographed only; no guests are allowed.
- Social distancing will be practiced when possible.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after each session.
- An air purifier will provide extra ventilation in the studio during sessions.
- All participants age 2 and older will wear a mask when not actively being photographed.
- All participants must be fever-free for 72 hours or more prior to the session.
- Any participant that arrives at the studio with a fever, runny nose, cough, etc. will have their session cancelled and session fee forfeited.
*Everyone who lives in our home is fully vaccinated.